Header Ads

Vegan Coconut Cauliflower Bites

FULL RECIPE

Coconut shrimp used to be my JAM (or should I say marmalade?) before I was vegan. I knew I had to veganize it and what better vessel than good ol’ cauliflower? These vegan coconut cauliflower bites are perfect for football sunday as “wings”, in tacos or on top of a salad. With just few simple and wholesome ingredients creates this crunchy and sweet treat.


INGREDIENTS
1/2 head of cauliflower
1 cup panko bread crumbs
1 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup flour (any kind)
1 cup soy milk (or any plant milk, unsweetened)
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp vinegar (I used apple cider vinegar)
vegetable oil for shallow pan frying
sauce: orange marmalade + 1 tbsp hot sauce (optional)

DIRECTIONS
1. Wash & chop up your cauliflower into bite size pieces.
2. In bowl #1 combine your soy milk and vinegar. Stir and let this sit for 5-10 minutes until thickened (This creates vegan buttermilk!)
Full instructions recipe visit: http://www.specofgold.com

FULL RECIPE

How To Make Delicious Food

POLOPARATY.COM

Home Furniture Decor. Powered by Blogger.
Delicious Food | Popular Recipes
Advertise